Shattuckite is a relatively rare copper silicate mineral. It was first discovered in 1915 in the copper mines of Bisbee, Arizona, specifically the Shattuck Mine and later found in Kimpese, Congo. Shattuckite is no longer found in Arizona and the Congo's supply in running out fast. My cabochons are from both areas which I will identify in the below listings.
- We hand cut, polish and/or shape all our cabochons for bezel setting or wire wrapping.
- Please look at the measurements or picture with a coin in it to determine size.
- 100% money back return, see returns policy for guidelines.
- All packages are sent First Class with insurance. If your country is on an excluded list you will be asked for additional funds needed in mailing.
- Calif buyers have to pay Calif sales tax, this will be added on at checkout.